All prices listed on our website are in EUR. MF-SEA does not offer refunds and our policy is a store credit only policy.
Please go on our Return and Exchange portal and follow our Return Policy Guidelines below prior to returning any items.
DOMESTIC SALES POLICY
If you would like to make an exchange for a different size or for another item, the request has to be made within 14 days of receiving your goods. After receiving approval for your exchange or store credit, please package your suit securely and send it back to the provided address, along with your original receipt. Please be sure to obtain a tracking number with your return to insure proof of delivery. Please follow our guidelines below. NO STORE CREDIT ON SALE ITEMS - ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
Please note the following Return Policy Guidelines:
- While we accept returns of most products in their original and re-saleable condition, return of swimwear is not possible due to our strict hygiene policy. This is to ensure that all customers can enjoy uncompromised quality of our products, in line with MFSEA's global quality and safety standards.
- Bra tops that are unworn and in their original condition will be accepted for return.
- If you ordered multiple pairs of swimwear, we kindly ask that you open, wash, and wear one pair only.
- We gladly accept returns for store credit only when received in original condition: new, unused, unwashed, free of deodorant stains, with tags and hygienic liners in place. Returns not abiding by this policy will be returned to sender.
- Please fold your return items with care and package them securely as received
- Please be sure to obtain a tracking number with your return to ensure proof of delivery
- All sale items are final sale and not eligible for store credit
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Customer pays for return shipping on exchanges
- Outbound exchange item shipping is charged to customer.
LOSS OR DAMAGE
Please note that MF-SEA is not responsible for packages which are lost or damaged during shipment, or for locating lost or stolen packages once they have been delivered. This applies to both domestic and international orders.
If you would like to purchase additional services, such as signature confirmation or insurance, please include a note with your order and we will contact you via email to confirm availability & price.
Additionally, MF-SEA is not responsible for replacing packages sent to erroneous or outdated addresses, as entered by the customer, so please be sure to double check your shipping address before placing your order.
INTERNATIONAL SALES POLICY
Ships via UPS International. Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery. All orders ship from Spain so shipping times can vary.
We do not offer returns or exchanges on international orders. ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE.
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
International orders may be subject to customs and duty charges, which vary greatly depending on the destination country. These charges are payable upon arrival to the local government by the customer and are not included in the original purchase price or shipping charges.
Goods are considered faulty if they are received damaged or if a manufacturing fault has occurred. Please carefully follow care instructions, as the item will not be exchanged if the item has been wrongly damaged. Items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and will not be exchanged. If your order is a faulty item, please make sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of damaged goods. Please make sure to include your invoice number and contact detail, as well a description and photo of the damaged good.
Returns or refunds are not available on sales items.